- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 3,246 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $364,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Attic Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0174 B:0030 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56045269
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $211-412K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|7 Blossom Ln Gloucester, MA||$301K||4||1.5||1,008|
|6 Saint Peters Ln Gloucester, MA||$454K||3||2.5||1,728|
|8 Blossom Ln Gloucester, MA||$336K||2||1||1,191|
|5 Blossom Ln Gloucester, MA||$375K||3||2||1,382|
|6 Blossom Ln Gloucester, MA||$330K||4||1.5||982|
|4 Saint Peters Ln Gloucester, MA||$346K||4||1||1,056|
|3 Blossom Ln Gloucester, MA||$420K||4||2||1,956|
|4 Blossom Ln Gloucester, MA||$352K||3||1.5||1,104|
|5 Saint Peters Ln Gloucester, MA||$393K||3||2||1,306|
|650 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$350K||2||1.5||983|
|654 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$411K||3||1.5||1,705|
|652 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$436K||4||2.5||2,232|
|3 Saint Peters Ln Gloucester, MA||$380K||3||1.5||1,236|
|66 Magnolia Ave Gloucester, MA||$415K||4||1||1,850|
|747 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$524K||4||2||2,240|
|6 Josephs Way Gloucester, MA||$317K||2||1||924|
|68 Magnolia Ave # R Gloucester, MA||$287K||3||2||1,088|
|4 Josephs Way Gloucester, MA||$498K||3||1.5||2,040|
|60 Magnolia Ave Gloucester, MA||$549K||--||--||--|
|658 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$781K||5||4||3,564|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
PK-5 & ungraded3.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!