- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 1,179 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $253
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,622 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:12057 S:011
- Zillow Home ID: 59161144
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $353-438K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 2.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|11 Blueview Rd Boston, MA||$410K||4||1||1,462|
|2 Blueview Cir Boston, MA||$416K||3||1.5||1,726|
|6 Blueview Cir Boston, MA||$459K||4||2.5||1,688|
|15 Blueview Rd Boston, MA||$418K||3||1.5||1,993|
|10 Blueview Cir Boston, MA||$427K||4||1.5||1,800|
|8 Blueview Rd Boston, MA||$472K||3||2||2,007|
|19 Cedarcrest Ter Boston, MA||$423K||4||2||1,726|
|14 Cedarcrest Ter Boston, MA||$427K||3||1.5||1,726|
|12 Blueview Rd Boston, MA||$420K||3||1.5||1,679|
|17 Blueview Rd Boston, MA||$432K||4||1.5||2,086|
|3 Blueview Cir Boston, MA||$401K||3||1.5||1,487|
|7 Blueview Cir Boston, MA||$503K||5||1.5||2,390|
|4 Blueview Rd West Roxbury, MA||$361K||3||1||1,008|
|16 Blueview Rd Boston, MA||$422K||3||1.5||1,726|
|5 Blueview Rd Boston, MA||$458K||4||2||1,688|
|11 Blueview Cir Boston, MA||$452K||3||2.5||1,726|
|14 Blueview Cir Boston, MA||$505K||3||2.5||2,168|
|15 Cedarcrest Ter Boston, MA||$457K||3||1.5||1,726|
|15 Blueview Cir Boston, MA||$419K||3||1.5||1,993|
|19 Blueview Rd Boston, MA||$435K||3||2||1,794|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!