9 Briar Creek Ct, Sacramento, CA 958383 beds, 2 baths, 1,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Quiet neighborhood. Freeway and shopping center within a mile. Bike trail.
- Lot: 5,195 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 1018 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 443 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 22602100780000
- Zillow Home ID: 26018289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Briar Creek Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95838, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% greater than in Sacramento, and 130.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95838 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95838 home values.
- 5 Briar Creek Ct Sacramento, CA$191K321,409
- 13 Briar Creek Ct Sacramento, CA$217K32.51,795
- 15 Briar Creek Ct Sacramento, CA$190K321,409
- 4845 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$209K331,631
- 12 Briar Creek Ct Sacramento, CA$208K331,631
- 8 Briar Creek Ct Sacramento, CA$182K321,198
- 4830 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$170K321,198
- 4834 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$215K42.51,799
- 4849 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$218K32.51,799
- 4838 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$210K331,631
- 4853 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$209K331,631
- 4842 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$194K321,409
- 4857 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$174K321,198
- 4919 Marysville Blvd Sacramento, CA$135K21779
- 4846 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$224K42.51,799
- 4956 Marysville Blvd Sacramento, CA$209K421,539
- 4850 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$217K331,631
- 4941 Marysville Blvd Sacramento, CA$153K11850
- 4854 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$175K32.51,198
- 4858 Wind Creek Dr Sacramento, CA$201K321,409
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.