- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Brown St, Beverly, MA 019154 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,118 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1836
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $605,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- 1.5 blocks to Ocean and 1 blocks to downtown beverly
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0223 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59224135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Brown Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 17 Thorndike St Beverly, MA$216K21862
- 17 Thorndike St Beverly, MA$269K21--
- 17 Thorndike St # B Beverly, MA$216K21862
- 17 Thorndike St UNIT 17B Beverly, MA$220K21862
- 17 Thorndike St UNIT 17A Beverly, MA$200K21.51,112
- 17 Thorndike St UNIT 17 Beverly, MA$230K21984
- 19 Thorndike St APT 3 Beverly, MA$308K312,338
- 19 Thorndike St APT 4 Beverly, MA$203K21941
- 19 Thorndike St APT 1 Beverly, MA$201K11942
- 19 Thorndike St APT 2 Beverly, MA$318K322,338
- 20 Washington St Beverly, MA$669K139,679
- 22 Washington St # R Beverly, MA$412K311,362
- 21 Thorndike St APT 1 Beverly, MA$203K211,034
- 21 Thorndike St APT 3 Beverly, MA$232K211,347
- 21 Thorndike St APT 2 Beverly, MA$204K11947
- 21 Thorndike St APT 4 Beverly, MA$204K111,043
- 24 Washington St Beverly, MA$310K------
- 16 Thorndike St Beverly, MA$363K421,437
- 22 Thorndike St Beverly, MA$569K63.53,944
- 23 Thorndike St Beverly, MA$687K63.53,549
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!