- Built in 1880
- Views: 1,987 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Styrofoam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,759 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: M:40 B:0240.A
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 80389701
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01913 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Town of Amesbury as a whole. Among 01913 homes, this home is valued 0.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 41% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
|15 Cedar St UNIT 35 Amesbury, MA||$180K||1||1||985|
|11 Cedar St UNIT 11 Amesbury, MA||$222K||2||1||946|
|15 Cedar St UNIT 33 Amesbury, MA||$184K||1||1||1,064|
|7 Cedar St Amesbury, MA||$245K||2||1||1,022|
|10 John St Amesbury, MA||$214K||2||1||768|
|8 Cedar St Amesbury, MA||$300K||5||2||1,902|
|4 John St Amesbury, MA||$212K||2||1.5||923|
|3 John St Amesbury, MA||$290K||3||2.5||1,775|
|3 Cedar St Amesbury, MA||$240K||3||1||1,309|
|Cedar St Amesbury, MA||$261K||4||1||1,680|
|2 Cedar St Amesbury, MA||$261K||4||1||1,680|
|9 John St Amesbury, MA||$199K||2||1||939|
|2 John St Amesbury, MA||$193K||1||1||896|
|15 Cedar St UNIT 35 Amesbury, MA||$191K||2||1||1,010|
|15 Cedar St UNIT 39 Amesbury, MA||$189K||2||1||994|
|15 Cedar St UNIT 33 Amesbury, MA||$196K||1||1||1,064|
|15 Cedar St UNIT 38 Amesbury, MA||$202K||1||1||1,129|
|15 Cedar St UNIT 40 Amesbury, MA||$264K||2||2||1,400|
|15 Cedar St UNIT 41 Amesbury, MA||$333K||1||1.5||1,568|
|15 Cedar St UNIT 24 Amesbury, MA||$209K||2||1||951|
Nearby Schools in Town of Amesbury
PK-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!