9 Central Ave, Rochester, NH 038676 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1882
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $101,600
- Price/sqft: $34
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,962 sqft
- Parcel #: RCHE M:0120 B:0373 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 86853682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03867 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% greater than in Rochester, and 22.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03867 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03867 home values.
- 162 Portland St # B Rochester, NH--211,000
- 162 Portland St Rochester, NH$259K88.55,252
- 140 Portland St Rochester, NH$185K432,464
- 5 Central Ave Rochester, NH$172K632,498
- 135 Portland St Rochester, NH$169K532,443
- 123 Portland St Rochester, NH$121K421,987
- 113 Portland St Rochester, NH$102K221,773
- 7 Central Ave Rochester, NH$123K321,597
- 180 Portland St Rochester, NH$250K635,258
- 5 Central Ave # C Rochester, NH$164K212,498
- 4 Central Ave Rochester, NH$156K423,063
- 50 Hanson St Rochester, NH$129K311,610
- 52 Hanson St Rochester, NH$138K52.51,944
- 62 S Main St STE 3 Rochester, NH$62K11738
- 62 S Main St APT 4 Rochester, NH$62K11810
- 62 S Main St APT 5 Rochester, NH$60K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.