9 Charter St, Exeter, NH 038333 beds, 1 bath, 1,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: EXTR M:073 L:105
- Zillow Home ID: 86840362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Charter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% less than in Town of Exeter, and 47.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 11 Charter St Exeter, NH$228K11850
- 7 Charter St Exeter, NH$175K31.51,101
- 156 Front St APT 202 Exeter, NH$122K11603
- 156 Front St APT 416 Exeter, NH$102K11636
- 156 Front St APT 310 Exeter, NH$122K11605
- 156 Front St APT 210 Exeter, NH$122K11620
- 3 Charter St Exeter, NH$251K62--
- 6 Sanborn St Exeter, NH$198K311,297
- 4 Sanborn St Exeter, NH$207K321,270
- 8 Sanborn St Exeter, NH$205K311,353
- 15 Charter St Exeter, NH$220K311,141
- 5 Sanborn St Exeter, NH$294K31.51,690
- 3 Sanborn St Exeter, NH$184K21768
- 7 Sanborn St Exeter, NH$221K221,331
- 166 Front St Exeter, NH$244K421,704
- 10 Sanborn St Exeter, NH$215K311,170
- 160 Front St # 164 Exeter, NH$486K853,587
- 160-164 Front St Exeter, NH$486K853,587
- 19 Charter St Exeter, NH$227K311,732
- 9 Sanborn St Exeter, NH$215K32.51,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.