This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 2,190 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $138,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Attached, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, LotDescription \ Landscaped, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Cape, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: CLMN M:154 L:151
- Zillow Home ID: 113452182
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03743 homes, this home is valued 82.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03743, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% lower than in Claremont, and 56.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03743 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Claremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|11 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$224K||4||2||2,214|
|9 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$209K||4||2.5||2,182|
|12 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$266K||3||2.5||2,438|
|8 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$222K||3||2||2,012|
|11 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$229K||4||2||2,688|
|14 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$207K||4||2.5||1,950|
|15 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$219K||4||2.5||2,016|
|3 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$198K||3||3||1,664|
|16 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$284K||5||3||2,946|
|16 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$264K||5||4||2,946|
|2 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$197K||4||3||2,016|
|3 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$185K||3||2.5||1,664|
|19 Cherry Hill Rd Claremont, NH||$220K||3||2.5||1,894|
|33 Ledgewood Rd Claremont, NH||$142K||3||1||1,040|
|76 Ledgewood Rd Claremont, NH||$223K||3||2.5||2,016|
|34 Ledgewood Rd Claremont, NH||$150K||3||1.5||1,440|
|80 Ledgewood Rd Claremont, NH||$182K||3||2||1,638|
|29 Ledgewood Rd Claremont, NH||$148K||2||2||1,034|
|61 Ledgewood Rd Claremont, NH||$151K||2||2||1,006|
|71 Ledgewood Rd Claremont, NH||$155K||3||2||1,480|
Nearby Schools in Claremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!