- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 1,712 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $187,501
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R0485000
- Zillow Home ID: 58843362
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is valued 3.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Town of Clinton, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|5 College St Clinton, CT||$293K||3||1.5||1,824|
|13 College St Clinton, CT||$311K||3||1.5||1,824|
|12 College St Clinton, CT||$220K||3||1.5||1,248|
|14 College St Clinton, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,144|
|4 College St Clinton, CT||$282K||2||1.5||1,488|
|19 College St Clinton, CT||$312K||3||2||1,726|
|21 College St Clinton, CT||$304K||3||2||1,824|
|22 College St APT 1 Clinton, CT||$103K||2||1||759|
|22 College St APT 2 Clinton, CT||$103K||2||1||759|
|22 College St APT 4 Clinton, CT||$103K||2||1||759|
|22 College St APT 5 Clinton, CT||$103K||2||1||759|
|22 College St APT 3 Clinton, CT||$103K||2||1||759|
|22 College St APT 6 Clinton, CT||$102K||2||1||759|
|22 College St Clinton, CT||$108K||2||1||759|
|135 E Main St APT 1 Clinton, CT||$121K||2||2||1,044|
|135 E Main St APT 18 Clinton, CT||$116K||2||1.5||1,044|
|135 E Main St APT 7 Clinton, CT||$107K||1||1||836|
|135 E Main St APT 5 Clinton, CT||$122K||2||2||1,044|
|135 E Main St APT 14 Clinton, CT||$103K||1||1||792|
|135 E Main St APT 17 Clinton, CT||$116K||2||1.5||1,044|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
4, 6-81.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!