9 Contentment Island Rd, Darien, CT 068206 beds, 5 baths, 4,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $13,250
- Price/sqft: $3
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,356 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:67 B:53 & OS1
- Zillow Home ID: 57287082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Contentment Island Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% lower than in Darien, and 3.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06820 home values.
- 7 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$3.97M43.54,870
- 11 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$3.58M444,476
- 12 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$5.44M543,517
- 8 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$3.09M55.56,400
- 8 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$6.28M556,503
- 15 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$2.36M211,401
- 14 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$9.66M655,009
- 3 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$4.43M54.54,741
- 6 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$3.21M33.53,774
- 17 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$8.76M64.57,174
- 1 Tokeneke Beach Dr Darien, CT--4--3,782
- 5 Tokeneke Beach Dr Darien, CT$3.01M432,893
- 2 Tokeneke Beach Dr Darien, CT$5.15M555,922
- 19 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$6.9M578,274
- 2 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$4.19M42.54,733
- 22 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$3.41M444,394
- 9 Butlers Island Rd Darien, CT$5.03M33.54,548
- 23 Contentment Island Rd Darien, CT$10.2M565,287
- 12 Runkenhage Rd Darien, CT$3.03M343,414
- 10 Runkenhage Rd Darien, CT$4.56M44.55,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!