9 Crestwood Cir, Valdosta, GA 316022 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 82 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0151B-013A
- Zillow Home ID: 76499260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Crestwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 11 Crestwood Cir Valdosta, GA$56K--1.51,088
- 5 Crestwood Cir Valdosta, GA$63K21.51,032
- 2907 Remington Ave Valdosta, GA$96K321,234
- 2002 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$59K--1.51,156
- 10 Crestwood Cir Valdosta, GA$59K--11,375
- 2909 Remington Ave Valdosta, GA$94K--21,216
- 3 Crestwood Cir Valdosta, GA$71K--11,168
- 2008 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$54K321,156
- 2000 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$102K--21,820
- 2006 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$67K31--
- 6 Crestwood Cir Valdosta, GA$57K--11,144
- 7 Crestwood Cir Valdosta, GA$74K3--1,112
- 2010 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$64K311,212
- 2019 Arkwright Dr Valdosta, GA$109K--21,546
- 2030 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$76K221,034
- 2012 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$61K--1.51,250
- 2 Crestwood Cir Valdosta, GA$60K321
- 2003 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$108K--21,272
- 2025 Arkwright Dr Valdosta, GA$109K331,412
- 2014 Lasalle Dr Valdosta, GA$65K--1.51,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.