A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 244 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $136,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0418 B:0004 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56706095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-205K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01453 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Leominster as a whole. Among 01453 homes, this home is valued 27.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01453, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Leominster, and 30.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01453 home values.
|54 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$186K||2||1||1,274|
|4 Valleyview Rd Leominster, MA||$212K||3||1.5||1,411|
|43 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$188K||3||1||1,215|
|61 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$205K||3||1||1,106|
|62 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$173K||2||1||1,187|
|16 Valleyview Rd Leominster, MA||$211K||4||2.5||1,261|
|5 Crocker Ave Lunenburg, MA||$255K||3||1.5||2,086|
|15 Valleyview Rd Leominster, MA||$195K||3||1.5||1,296|
|14 Crocker Ave Lunenburg, MA||$289K||4||2.5||2,300|
|30 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$230K||4||2||1,519|
|31 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$198K||3||1||1,260|
|100 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$223K||3||2||1,452|
|22 Valleyview Rd Leominster, MA||$192K||3||1||1,224|
|19 Crocker Ave Lunenburg, MA||$293K||2||1.5||1,400|
|24 Crocker Ave Lunenburg, MA||$261K||3||3||2,204|
|21 Valleyview Rd Leominster, MA||$191K||3||1||1,332|
|70 Wilder Rd # R Leominster, MA||$156K||3||1||1,088|
|69 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$242K||3||1.5||2,034|
|70 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$168K||2||1||1,249|
|22 Wilder Rd Leominster, MA||$211K||3||1.5||1,137|
Nearby Schools in Leominster
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!