9 Cross St APT 9, North Chelmsford, MA 018632 beds, 1 bath, 805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $127,500
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Common, HEATING \ Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease Option, RENTAL_TERMS \ Short Term, RENTAL_TERMS \ Tenant at Will, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Gas, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Hot Water, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 805 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0004 B:0003 L:3 U:9-9
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56442015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Cross Street APT 9
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01863, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% greater than in Boston Metro, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01863 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01863 home values.