- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 3,017 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 00197400
- Zillow Home ID: 58096198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-248K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06029 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Ellington as a whole. Among 06029 homes, this home is valued 21.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ellington, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06029 home values.
|11 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||$222K||4||1.5||1,978|
|12 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||$373K||4||3||3,116|
|18 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|22 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||$145K||--||--||--|
|234 Mountain Rd Ellington, CT||$183K||3||2||1,262|
|235 Mountain Rd Ellington, CT||$163K||2||1||1,064|
|236 Mountain Rd Ellington, CT||$191K||3||1||1,571|
|34 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||$153K||--||--||--|
|4 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||$179K||2||2.5||1,372|
|233 Mountain Rd Ellington, CT||$147K||3||1||864|
|40 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||$143K||--||--||--|
|232 Mountain Rd Ellington, CT||$160K||3||1||1,048|
|26 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||$143K||--||--||--|
|237 Mountain Rd Ellington, CT||$186K||3||1||1,436|
|48 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|50 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|238 Mountain Rd Ellington, CT||$194K||3||2||1,368|
|3 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||$200K||3||2||1,487|
|54 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|58 Davis Rd Ellington, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Ellington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!