- Lot: 2.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 182 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 71771750
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 263 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 10 spaces
- BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Underground Storage Tank, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:028 B:0033 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 57121695
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01879 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Tyngsboro as a whole. Among 01879 homes, this home is 34.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01879, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% greater than in Tyngsboro, and 69.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01879 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tyngsboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01879 home values.
|6 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$324K||3||1||2,150|
|5 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$386K||3||3.5||--|
|19 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$192K||3||1||864|
|15 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$543K||3||3||2,632|
|10 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$444K||5||3||3,472|
|5 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$296K||3||4||1,904|
|1 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$388K||4||2.5||3,024|
|25 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$289K||3||1.5||1,476|
|27 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$347K||--||--||--|
|14 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$220K||1||1||600|
|24 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$352K||5||2||2,418|
|14 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$296K||3||2||1,392|
|33 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$226K||2||1||992|
|26 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$328K||3||2.5||1,666|
|35 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$323K||3||2||2,189|
|32 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$343K||4||2||2,153|
|4 Michaels Dr Tyngsboro, MA||$434K||3||3||3,044|
|11 Worden Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$383K||3||2.5||2,240|
|20 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$398K||4||2.5||1,926|
|21 Dupras Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$182K||2||1||672|
Nearby Schools in Tyngsboro
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!