9 Ella Blue Pl, Sacramento, CA 958355 beds, 3 baths, 2,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
9 Ella Blue Pl. is a contemporary home built with modern features, exquisite details and top of the line upgrades throughout, delivering a truly comfortable place to raise your family and enjoy the little things in life.
Granite countertops, stainless steel and brushed metal fixtures, cherry wood cabinetry, 18? tiles and clean finishes throughout create an elegant and consistent look including fine finishes in the laundry room and all three bathrooms.
This home is also rich in technology with A\V cabling and high speed networking pulled to every room as well as surround sound in the family room and thoughtful placement of power receptacles. There?s also dedicated ceiling fan switch and ceiling mount in every bedroom as well as a monitored alarm system to ensure the safety of your family and home.
Built in 2008, this home includes energy efficient lighting fixtures built into every room which use 75% less energy than traditional fixtures. The highly efficient insulation in the walls and ceiling along with modern windows keep the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Installed on the roof of this home is a unique and beautiful solar power collection system that?s seamlessly integrated into the tiles. This system offset?s 30%+ of the energy requirements of this home to keep the energy bills down.
This home also features a fully finished and painted garage with an insulated door that gives you the option to double it as a mixed use room for woodworking, crafts and other hobbies.
The backyard is large with plenty of room to throw a football, baseball or set up a volleyball net for entertaining during weekend barbeques. There?s also a 100 sqft private studio in the back that?s great for exercising, an art studio or a quite office to watch the kids from while they play on the swing set.
- Lot: 7,136 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $98
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $376,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,283 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22517400700000
- Zillow Home ID: 79566832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Ella Blue Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Sacramento, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westlake home values.
- Ella Blue Pl Sacramento, CA--------
- 3 Ella Blue Pl Sacramento, CA$341K42.52,097
- 3783 Gresham Ln Sacramento, CA$438K533,107
- 8 Vanessa Pl Sacramento, CA$276K321,534
- 3789 Gresham Ln Sacramento, CA$420K542,646
- 3777 Gresham Ln Sacramento, CA$358K332,209
- 8 Ella Blue Pl Sacramento, CA$308K321,800
- 2 Vanessa Pl Sacramento, CA$359K532,283
- 2 Ella Blue Pl Sacramento, CA$322K532,283
- 3795 Gresham Ln Sacramento, CA$358K332,209
- 3771 Gresham Ln Sacramento, CA$418K442,646
- Vanessa Pl Sacramento, CA--------
- 3739 Rynders Way Sacramento, CA--------
- 3733 Rynders Way Sacramento, CA--------
- 3745 Rynders Way Sacramento, CA--------
- 3801 Gresham Ln Sacramento, CA$454K433,243
- 15 Vanessa Pl Sacramento, CA$281K321,665
- 3727 Rynders Way Sacramento, CA--------
- 3751 Rynders Way Sacramento, CA--------
- 9 Elijah Pl Sacramento, CA$282K321,665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.