9 Erie St, Mohawk, NY 134073 beds, 1 bath, 1,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
3 bedroom, 1 full bath
104" by 155" corner lot
2 stall, detached garage
Less expensive Mohawk electric service
Nice area, low taxes
Home was damaged by recent flooding in the Mohawk Valley and is in need of repairs. Selling as seen.
Perfect home to renovate.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $33,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 468 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,096 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 21280312004700020130000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30522803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Erie Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5 Erie St Mohawk, NY$74K311,364
- 3 Erie St Mohawk, NY$72K321,415
- 10 Lock St Mohawk, NY$64K632,110
- 8 Lock St Mohawk, NY$58K31888
- 6 Lock St Mohawk, NY$111K31.51,482
- 10 Erie St Mohawk, NY$63K51990
- 82 W Main St Mohawk, NY$47K311,209
- 80 W Main St Mohawk, NY$49K411,554
- 78 W Main St Mohawk, NY$40K41.51,317
- 84 W Main St Mohawk, NY$56K621,496
- 6 Erie St Mohawk, NY$63K311,280
- 86 W Main St Mohawk, NY$75K411,802
- 32 North St Mohawk, NY$63K311,238
- 4 Erie St Mohawk, NY$63K622,158
- 79 North St Mohawk, NY$45K422,132
- 30 North St Mohawk, NY$85K321,448
- 76 W Main St Mohawk, NY$57K311,751
- 21 North St Mohawk, NY$64K41.51,728
- 72 W Main St Mohawk, NY$61K522,004
- 28 North St Mohawk, NY$65K31971
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.