- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 1,403 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $467,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Finished basement, 833 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Redwood, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,132 sqft
- Parcel #: M:15 B:000 L:56
- Zillow Home ID: 56338823
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $434-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 31% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Stoneham, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|11 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$436K||3||1.5||2,115|
|15 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$408K||3||1.75||1,600|
|4 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$560K||3||2||3,012|
|2 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$446K||3||2||2,200|
|7 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$516K||2||1.5||2,771|
|17 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$468K||3||2||2,330|
|12 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$448K||3||1.5||1,928|
|3 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$530K||3||2||2,498|
|10 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$363K||3||2||1,092|
|3 Evergreen Rd Reading, MA||$504K||3||2.5||2,386|
|3 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$524K||3||2||2,832|
|14 Evergreen Rd Reading, MA||$435K||3||1.5||1,638|
|14 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$466K||3||2||1,800|
|8 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$361K||3||1||1,105|
|18 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$434K||3||3||1,564|
|6 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$634K||4||3.5||3,516|
|6 Pine Ridge Rd Reading, MA||$638K||3||2.5||2,678|
|16 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$540K||3||2||3,089|
|5 Pine Ridge Rd Stoneham, MA||$468K||3||1.5||1,980|
|19 Evergreen Rd Stoneham, MA||$451K||3||1.5||1,749|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!