- Built in 1860
- Views: 2,228 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $6,475,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,063
- Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Deck, Foundation \ Other (See Remarks), Heating \ Central Heat, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Other (See Remarks), Parking Feature \ Deeded, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Incl Base \ Yes, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Type \ Attached, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 6,091 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03323 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59170233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.65-8.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 732.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% less than in Boston, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|7 Exeter St Boston, MA||--||1||1||1,183|
|11 Exeter St APT 5 Boston, MA||$646K||2||1||--|
|11 Exeter St APT 2 Boston, MA||--||1||1.5||--|
|11 Exeter St APT 3 Boston, MA||$949K||1||2.5||99,999|
|11 Exeter St APT 4 Boston, MA||--||2||1.5||1,150|
|11 Exeter St APT 1 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|225 Marlborough St Boston, MA||$5.82M||6||5||6,400|
|5 Exeter St Boston, MA||$3.8M||4||3.5||4,211|
|3 Exeter St Boston, MA||$3.97M||6||4||4,211|
|229 Marlborough St Boston, MA||$6.6M||4||4.5||6,348|
|8 Exeter St # 203 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|224 Marlborough St UNIT 6 Boston, MA||$1.62M||3||1||1,795|
|224 Marlborough St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$1.76M||3||2||1,795|
|224 Marlborough St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$1.7M||2||2||1,700|
|224 Marlborough St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$1.77M||3||2||1,795|
|224 Marlborough St APT 62 Boston, MA||$1.88M||3||2||1,795|
|224 Marlborough St UNIT 4 Boston, MA||--||2||1||1,795|
|224 Marlborough St UNIT 5 Boston, MA||$1.72M||3||2||1,795|
|226 Marlborough St APT 2 Boston, MA||$1.71M||3||2||1,574|
|226 Marlborough St APT 4 Boston, MA||--||2||2||1,600|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!