- 4 Bedrooms and 3 batrooms
- two stories with 2201 sq. ft living space
- two separate fireplaces - family room and master bedroom
- vaulted ceilings living room
- family room with fireplace
- full bathroom on first floor
- separate laundry room
- larger 2 car garage
- large master bedroom with spacious bathroom and fireplace, nice view of the Delta
- two more bedrooms on the second floor and additional full bathroom
- a nice sized yard
- Very nice inside - remodeled, mostly everything new
- New paint, new carpet, high ceilings
Transportation is very good:
- Less than 5 minutes to the highway 4 - San Marco exit, you don't get the gridlock and the terrible traffic in Antioch (saving on commute time)
- Next to Bailey Rd so easy to go into Concord/Walnut Creek without going on the highway
- Less than a mile to Pittsburg BART station - easy transport to Walnut Creek/San Francisco/etc.
- Mount Diablo School District
Available Nov. 15th. If interested please send email or call/text 925-658-2453.
- Lot: 5,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 917 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 513 sqft
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0974700346
- Zillow Home ID: 18335419
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-489K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsburg, and 58.1% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94565 home values.
|11 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$427K||4||3||2,201|
|7 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$463K||4||3||2,268|
|15 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$450K||4||3||2,201|
|5 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$511K||5||3||3,241|
|16 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$470K||4||3||2,278|
|18 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$425K||3||2||1,775|
|12 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$416K||3||2||1,656|
|20 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$473K||4||3||2,278|
|8 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$431K||4||2||1,822|
|6 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$512K||5||3||3,241|
|17 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$513K||6||2.5||3,084|
|14 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$519K||6||2.5||3,084|
|3 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$456K||4||3||2,201|
|6 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$469K||5||3||2,230|
|22 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$472K||4||3||2,278|
|4 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$408K||3||2||1,558|
|4 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$450K||4||3||2,201|
|2 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$419K||3||2||1,656|
|21 Fawn Glen Ct Pittsburg, CA||$465K||5||3||2,226|
|24 Freshwater Ct Pittsburg, CA||$433K||3||3||1,783|
Nearby Schools in Pittsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!