9 Fecamp, Newport Beach, CA 926573 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Andrew Karigan, Realtor / Coastal Estate Specialist with Teles Properties Newport Beach, has been ranked Number One Agent for the 3rd consecutive year and Ranked Number 30 out of 62,000 agents worldwide in 2010 for one of the top Newport Beach real estate firms. Andrew is available for your home buying and selling needs and can be reached at 949.929.6922 . You may also email him at AndrewKarigan@gmail.com and visit his website at www.KariganResidential.com. His office is located at Teles Properties, 12 Corporate Plaza, Suite 250, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $680,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Parcel #: 93646394
- Zillow Home ID: 25728299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Fecamp
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92657, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% higher than in Newport Coast, and 58.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92657 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport Coast.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92657 home values.
- 186 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$996K------
- 49 Calvados Newport Coast, CA$976K------
- 68 Lessay Newport Beach, CA$894K32.51,456
- 172 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$992K331,709
- 172 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$1.34M32.51,709
- 166 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$996K------
- 164 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$974K------
- 146 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$983K------
- 144 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$1.46M32.51,456
- 136 Lessay # 98 Newport Coast, CA$982K------
- 132 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$925K331,456
- 120 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$963K331,956
- 114 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$1.45M32.51,456
- 108 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$1.06M431,956
- 90 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$1.03M32.51,456
- 80 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$984K------
- 14 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$996K------
- 12 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$996K------
- 127 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$894K32.51,456
- 43 Lessay Newport Coast, CA$1.1M432,000
Nearby Schools in Newport Coast
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292