- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Fenwick St, Old Saybrook, CT 064753 beds, 2 baths, 1,561 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,561 sqft
- Parcel #: M:024 B:084 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 57873293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Fenwick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Saybrook Center market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 194.8% higher than in Old Saybrook, and 155.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Saybrook Center home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Saybrook Center home values.
- 15 Fenwick St Old Saybrook, CT$380K321,887
- 29 Fenwick St Old Saybrook, CT$495K221,033
- 11 Fenwick St Old Saybrook, CT$301K32.51,511
- 20 Fenwick St Old Saybrook, CT$440K42.52,469
- 106 College St Old Saybrook, CT$528K321,930
- 102 College St Old Saybrook, CT$412K221,296
- 17 Fenwick St Old Saybrook, CT$188K11240
- 108 College St Old Saybrook, CT$525K321,774
- 105 College St Old Saybrook, CT$392K31.51,600
- 21 Fenwick St Old Saybrook, CT$406K321,432
- College St Old Saybrook, CT--------
- 17 Cove St Old Saybrook, CT$243K11993
- 116 College St Old Saybrook, CT$762K32.52,588
- 22 Cove St Old Saybrook, CT$403K22797
- 25 Fenwick St Old Saybrook, CT$466K511,584
- 8 Cromwell Pl Old Saybrook, CT$572K52.51,955
- 15 Cove St Old Saybrook, CT$288K311,410
- 27 Fenwick St Old Saybrook, CT$501K21.5898
- 20 Cove St Old Saybrook, CT$338K32832
- 7 Cromwell Pl Old Saybrook, CT$559K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.