- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Forest St, Exeter, NH 038338 beds, 6 baths, 5,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $500,000
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 5,461 sqft
- Parcel #: EXTR M:063 L:204
- Zillow Home ID: 86835922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Forest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 8 Forest St Exeter, NH$193K21.5915
- 11 Forest St Exeter, NH$166K311,170
- 6 Forest St Exeter, NH$165K311,117
- 13 Forest St Exeter, NH$254K411,782
- 11 Salem St Exeter, NH$434K643,348
- 21 Forest St Exeter, NH$304K42.52,590
- 20 Forest St Exeter, NH$249K31.51,555
- 22 Forest St Exeter, NH$249K321,619
- 25 Forest St Exeter, NH$182K211,224
- 1 Forest St Exeter, NH$326K311,408
- 29 Forest St Exeter, NH$247K31.51,888
- 9 Salem St Exeter, NH$308K622,208
- 23 Oak St Exeter, NH$257K311,386
- 21 Oak St Exeter, NH$318K321,959
- 24 Oak St Exeter, NH$281K31.51,512
- 22 Oak St Exeter, NH$381K43.52,352
- 18 Oak St Exeter, NH$396K422,113
- 39 Forest Ln # 39 Brentwood, NH$225K------
- 19 Forest St Exeter, NH$416K------
- 41 Forest Ln # 41 Brentwood, NH$172K22.51,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.