- Lot: 6.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 4,901 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: PLSW M:25 B:025 L:000-000
- Zillow Home ID: 114237801
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03865 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Plaistow as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Plaistow, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03865 home values.
Nearby Schools in Plaistow
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!