- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 255 days on Zillow
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: M9149689
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:4 L:19
- Zillow Home ID: 59973434
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $402-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06371 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Lyme as a whole. Among 06371 homes, this home is 102% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% less than in Lyme, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06371 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
|10 Geer Hill Rd Lyme, CT||$809K||3||3||4,172|
|13 Geer Hill Rd # B Lyme, CT||$885K||3||3||3,780|
|5 Geer Hill Rd Lyme, CT||$294K||1||1||1,189|
|151 Ferry Rd Lyme, CT||$446K||3||2.5||1,795|
|Blood St Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|153 Ferry Rd Lyme, CT||$1.3M||11||8.5||5,000|
|159 Ferry Rd Lyme, CT||$326K||3||1.5||2,206|
|162 Ferry Rd # A Lyme, CT||$833K||--||--||--|
|Ferry Rd Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|175 Ferry Rd UNIT 17 Old Saybrook, CT||$314K||2||2.5||1,716|
|175 Ferry Rd UNIT 2 Old Saybrook, CT||$326K||2||2.5||2,042|
|138 Ferry Rd Lyme, CT||$693K||3||2.1||3,766|
|22 Geer Hill Rd Lyme, CT||$672K||4||2.5||4,000|
|1 River Rd East Haddam, CT||$332K||3||2.5||1,757|
|Geer Hill Rd Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Ferry Rd Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|12 River Rd East Haddam, CT||$563K||4||3.5||3,112|
|116 Ferry Rd Lyme, CT||$887K||3||2.5||3,400|
|22 River Rd East Haddam, CT||$219K||1||1.5||1,453|
|107 Ferry Rd Lyme, CT||$389K||2||2||2,152|
Nearby Schools in Lyme
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!