- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Harrison Ave, Delmar, NY 120542 beds, 1 bath, 1,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $199,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Lot depth: 241
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01220008601300030090000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29670553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% greater than in Bethlehem, and 82.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12054 home values.
- 11 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$202K31.51,501
- 7 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$207K421,755
- 15 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$202K31.11,400
- 274 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$201K321,604
- 276 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$183K31.51,512
- 17 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$191K31.51,262
- 272 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$200K31.51,636
- 278 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$205K31.51,569
- 19 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$204K31.51,484
- 280 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$175K211,285
- 8 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$139K221,081
- 270 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$184K411,968
- 54 Elsmere Ave Delmar, NY$145K311,032
- 56 Elsmere Ave Delmar, NY$176K31.51,500
- 52 Elsmere Ave Delmar, NY$143K311,020
- 21 Harrison Ave Delmar, NY$183K211,040
- 282 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$192K311,542
- 273 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$194K31.51,458
- 60 Elsmere Ave Delmar, NY$144K21752
- 275 Kenwood Ave Delmar, NY$258K322,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.