- Built in 1967
- Views: 759 all time views
- HOA Fee: $444
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $534
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Fan Coil, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Parquet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 505
- Floor size: 637 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: W:03 P:00475 S:380
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 59180182
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $347-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts West End home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among West End homes, this home is valued 41.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.9% less than in Boston, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (231)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 9 Hawthorne Pl|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!