9 Hyde Park Rd, Pensacola, FL 325034 beds, 3 baths, 2,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jan 1908 for $7,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,878 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 331S300100000001
- Zillow Home ID: 44653827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Hyde Park Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32503 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% less than in Pensacola, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32503 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32503 home values.
- 121 Cove Rd Pensacola, FL$345K333,167
- 2741 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL$412K53.52,700
- 2721 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL$377K433,219
- 119 Hyde Park Rd Pensacola, FL$132K--11,138
- 131 Cove Rd Pensacola, FL$179K--21,721
- 2761 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL$618K--4.54,256
- 7 Hyde Park Rd Pensacola, FL$2.23M--6.58,911
- 2701 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL$365K--32,909
- 120 Cove Rd Pensacola, FL$151K--22,148
- 117 Hyde Park Rd Pensacola, FL$136K--11,220
- 128 Cove Rd Pensacola, FL$110K--22,150
- 2740 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL$311K--2.52,553
- 5 Hyde Park Rd Pensacola, FL$754K--44,664
- 2800 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL$358K433,442
- 2700 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL$439K--3.53,873
- 2621 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL$453K533,031
- 115 Hyde Park Rd Pensacola, FL$122K--11,398
- 2801 Dunsinane Rd Pensacola, FL--Studio--1
- 142 Cove Rd Pensacola, FL$127K--21,791
- 151 Cove Rd Pensacola, FL$1.02M--44,685
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.