9 Joseph St, Dartmouth, MA 027473 beds, 3 baths, 1,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $407,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0148 B:0077 L:0007
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59880423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Joseph Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.4% less than in Smith Mills, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02747 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Smith Mills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
- 11 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$385K321,872
- 10 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$392K32.52,268
- 31 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$256K31.51,384
- 30 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$181K11806
- 35 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$246K31.51,444
- 26 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$268K422,014
- 25 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$332K32.52,866
- 21 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$363K321,498
- 39 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$258K21.51,226
- 1049 Tucker Rd Dartmouth, MA$438K52.52,953
- 1045 Tucker Rd Dartmouth, MA$287K321,498
- 43 Joseph St Dartmouth, MA$314K42.51,666
- 12 Wayne Memorial Dr Dartmouth, MA$441K332,481
- 1037 Tucker Rd Dartmouth, MA$356K32.51,872
- 10 Wayne Memorial Dr Dartmouth, MA$475K43.53,020
- 1057 Tucker Rd Dartmouth, MA$276K211,606
- 1035 Tucker Rd Dartmouth, MA$387K321,844
- 11 Wayne Memorial Dr Dartmouth, MA$515K43.52,872
- 9 Wayne Memorial Dr Dartmouth, MA$425K32.52,356
- 24 Wayne Memorial Dr Dartmouth, MA$239K221,628
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.