9 Knoll Crest Dr, Cumberland, RI 028643 beds, 2 baths, 1,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:055 B:0053 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 65806617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Knoll Crest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02864 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Cumberland, and 52.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02864 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumberland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
- 7 Knoll Crest Dr Cumberland, RI$246K31.51,632
- 4 Knoll Crest Dr Cumberland, RI$310K322,350
- 14 Knoll Crest Dr Cumberland, RI$327K32.52,094
- 10 Knoll Crest Dr Cumberland, RI$261K41.51,652
- 16 Knoll Crest Dr Cumberland, RI$261K321,344
- 2795 Mendon Rd Cumberland, RI--------
- 21 Knoll Crest Dr Cumberland, RI$362K42.52,133
- 2799 Mendon Rd Cumberland, RI$342K33.52,096
- 6 Scarborough Rd Cumberland, RI$273K321,543
- 2807 Mendon Rd Cumberland, RI$399K433,396
- 11 Scarborough Rd Cumberland, RI$185K31.51,272
- 10 Scarborough Rd Cumberland, RI$261K321,555
- 2800 Mendon Rd Cumberland, RI--------
- 3 Royal Ct Cumberland, RI$348K331,890
- 5 Royal Ct Cumberland, RI$286K32.51,666
- 1 Royal Ct Cumberland, RI$332K33.51,932
- 9 Royal Ct Cumberland, RI$396K432,232
- 27 Knoll Crest Dr Cumberland, RI$285K321,956
- 4 Royal Ct Cumberland, RI$297K332,378
- 6 Royal Ct Cumberland, RI$328K42.51,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.