- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,921 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 1093118
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Category \ Single Family, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Status \ Active, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Equipment \ Washer, Equipment \ Dryer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior \ Attic Storage, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Water Supply \ Connected, Insulation \ Walls, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Heat System \ Forced Air, Hot Water \ Tankless, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ 150 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Microwave, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Interior \ Cedar Closet, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Type \ Contemporary, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w\ Bath, Garage Desc \ Attached, Finished Floor \ Marble, Fireplace \ Marble, Interior \ Dry Bar, Rooms \ Recreation Room, Near \ Golf, Interior \ Cathedral Ceilings, Lot Description \ Cul de Sac, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Equipment \ Trash Compactor, Basement Type \ Full, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Bedroom(s), Basement Rooms Type \ Utility, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Access \ Interior and Exterior, Basement Finish \ Finished
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,905 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:24 L:138 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65894399
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $328K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02921 home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Cranston as a whole. Among 02921 homes, this home is 73.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02921, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% lower than in Cranston, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02921 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02921 home values.
|12 Kristin Dr Cranston, RI||$363K||3||2.5||2,164|
|2 Kristin Dr Cranston, RI||$393K||3||2.5||2,595|
|21 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$399K||3||2.5||2,254|
|15 Kristin Dr Cranston, RI||$424K||3||2.5||2,698|
|35 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$345K||3||2||1,976|
|26 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$426K||3||3||2,392|
|15 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$339K||3||2||1,736|
|32 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$427K||3||3||2,614|
|20 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$388K||3||2.5||2,096|
|20 Kristin Dr Cranston, RI||$423K||3||2.5||2,860|
|21 Kristin Dr Cranston, RI||$418K||3||2.5||2,429|
|11 Mary Ann Dr Cranston, RI||$337K||3||2||1,896|
|17 Mary Ann Dr Cranston, RI||$577K||3||2.5||4,698|
|40 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$373K||3||2.5||2,106|
|14 Mary Ann Dr Cranston, RI||$408K||3||2.5||2,634|
|10 Mary Ann Dr Cranston, RI||$409K||4||2.5||2,358|
|9 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$392K||3||2.5||2,280|
|10 Maple Farms Rd Cranston, RI||$343K||3||2.5||1,905|
|1795 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI||$207K||3||1||1,242|
|1785 Phenix Ave Cranston, RI||$227K||3||2||978|
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!