- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1750
- Views: 3,156 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $283,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:0124 B:0184
- Zillow Home ID: 56116325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $251-314K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 11.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|11A Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$319K||4||2||1,612|
|10 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$305K||4||1||1,633|
|7 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$286K||2||1.5||1,497|
|6 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$296K||3||1||1,395|
|12 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$295K||3||2.5||1,420|
|5 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$289K||4||2||1,794|
|10 Bowditch Ave Peabody, MA||$260K||2||1||1,111|
|14 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$287K||3||1||1,535|
|11 Bowditch Ave Peabody, MA||$371K||2||3||2,354|
|4 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$258K||2||1||840|
|10 Fairview Rd Peabody, MA||$281K||2||1||1,246|
|2 Sterling Ave Peabody, MA||$264K||2||1||1,112|
|11 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$301K||2||2||1,332|
|6 Druid Ave Peabody, MA||$292K||3||1.5||1,421|
|12 Bowditch Ave Peabody, MA||$333K||3||2||1,245|
|4 Druid Ave Peabody, MA||$263K||2||1||1,085|
|3 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$334K||2||2||2,001|
|2 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$280K||2||2||1,420|
|12 Druid Ave Peabody, MA||$267K||3||1||1,152|
|16 Longwood Ave Peabody, MA||$313K||4||2||1,428|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!