9 Marissa Cir, Worcester, MA 016043 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $398,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTI
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,453 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:34 B:028 L:08-5R
- Zillow Home ID: 67222635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Marissa Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% higher than in Worcester, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01604 home values.
- 7 Marissa Cir Worcester, MA$380K42.52,820
- 5 Marissa Cir Worcester, MA$359K42.52,206
- 3 Marissa Cir Worcester, MA$295K32.51,920
- 1 Marissa Cir Worcester, MA$293K32.52,051
- 6 Marissa Cir Worcester, MA$333K42.52,298
- 4 Marissa Cir Worcester, MA$309K42.52,168
- 2 Marissa Cir Worcester, MA$379K42.52,696
- 5 Broome Ave Worcester, MA$191K321,900
- 63 Blithewood Ave Worcester, MA$160K31.51,014
- 68 Blithewood Ave Worcester, MA$186K21.51,598
- 1 Broome Ave Worcester, MA$262K31.51,803
- 22 Broome Ave Worcester, MA$354K32.52,336
- 78 Blithewood Ave Worcester, MA$177K421,308
- 2 Egan Ave Worcester, MA$217K32.51,483
- 64 Blithewood Ave Worcester, MA$207K311,358
- 10 Egan Ave Worcester, MA$290K32.52,056
- 79 Blithewood Ave Worcester, MA$178K31.51,588
- 8 Marissa Cir Worcester, MA$383K32.53,368
- 13 Egan Ave Worcester, MA$296K32.52,016
- 65 Blithewood Ave Worcester, MA$266K221,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.