9 Marlene Dr, Ledyard, CT 063392 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $36,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Shared, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Mobile Home, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,171 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0025 B:1470 L:00009
- Zillow Home ID: 58061464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Marlene Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06339, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84.1% higher than in New London, and 108.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06339 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06339 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.