- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Split Entry, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,888 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000034 P:180-21
- Zillow Home ID: 57055732
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $395-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 11.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% lower than in Burlington, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|4 Willow Way Burlington, MA||$360K||3||2||1,344|
|14 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$588K||4||2.5||2,400|
|6 Willow Way Burlington, MA||$333K||3||1.5||1,032|
|7 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA||$714K||3||2.5||3,837|
|11 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA||$573K||4||1.5||2,408|
|12 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$340K||3||2||925|
|8 Willow Way Burlington, MA||$359K||3||1||1,470|
|5 Willow Way Burlington, MA||$370K||3||2||1,194|
|16 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$327K||3||1||925|
|13 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA||$645K||4||3.5||3,244|
|13 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$384K||4||1.5||1,425|
|2 Willow Way Burlington, MA||$343K||3||1||1,032|
|10 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA||$558K||4||3.5||2,048|
|10 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$326K||3||1||925|
|7 Willow Way Burlington, MA||$359K||3||1||1,298|
|6 Hickory Ln Burlington, MA||$329K||2||1||925|
|5 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA||$629K||4||3.5||3,072|
|18 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$541K||6||2||2,899|
|15 Marrett Rd Burlington, MA||$458K||4||1.5||1,778|
|8 Hickory Ln Burlington, MA||$452K||4||2||2,300|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
PK, 9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
PK-2, 4-122.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!