- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 2,034 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $279
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carriage Shed, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Saltbox, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0023 B:0000 L:0027C
- Zillow Home ID: 56958981
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $268-506K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|11 Seagull St Rockport, MA||$1.04M||7||3.5||5,711|
|3 Marthas Ln Rockport, MA||$368K||3||1.5||1,308|
|11 Marthas Ln Rockport, MA||$487K||3||1.5||1,226|
|6 Marthas Ln Rockport, MA||$476K||4||2||1,496|
|8 Marthas Ln Rockport, MA||$355K||3||1.5||1,104|
|10 Marthas Ln Rockport, MA||$396K||3||1.5||1,136|
|4 Marthas Ln Rockport, MA||$397K||3||3||1,600|
|14 Seagull St Rockport, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,638|
|9 1/2 Seagull St Rockport, MA||$450K||2||1.5||1,547|
|7R South St # 2 Rockport, MA||--||1||1||750|
|7R South St # 3 Rockport, MA||--||Studio||1||275|
|7 South St UNIT 7 Rockport, MA||$356K||2||3.5||1,561|
|2 Marthas Ln Rockport, MA||$371K||3||1.5||1,182|
|12 Seagull St Rockport, MA||$416K||3||2||1,807|
|33 Summer St Rockport, MA||$365K||3||2||1,008|
|1 Marthas Ln Rockport, MA||$552K||3||2.5||2,316|
|9 Seagull St Rockport, MA||$492K||4||1.5||1,836|
|31 Summer St Rockport, MA||$476K||4||2.5||1,908|
|25 Jerdens Ln Rockport, MA||$350K||3||1.5||1,056|
|35 Summer St Rockport, MA||$423K||3||2||1,962|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!