A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Views: 2,460 all time views
- HOA Fee: $260
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 225
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0015 L:0002 U:U009
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56342045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $178-285K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01876 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 29.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% less than in Tewksbury, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01876 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tewksbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.