- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Neil Ct, Rensselaer, NY 121442 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 140013301500010140010000
- Zillow Home ID: 63574755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Neil Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12144 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Rensselaer, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12144 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rensselaer.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12144 home values.
- 10 Neil Ct Rensselaer, NY$160K221,339
- 11 Neil Ct Rensselaer, NY$195K21.11,339
- 12 Neil Ct Rensselaer, NY$201K21.51,339
- 8 Neil Ct Rensselaer, NY$99K21.51,176
- 7 Neil Ct Rensselaer, NY$97K21.51,176
- 1069 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$164K21.51,339
- 1071 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$167K21.51,339
- 1067 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$168K21.51,339
- 6 Neil Ct Rensselaer, NY$153K21.51,176
- 5 Neil Ct Rensselaer, NY$159K21.51,176
- 1073 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$164K21.11,339
- 1056 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$97K21.51,176
- 1058 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$163K21.51,372
- 1054 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$185K21.11,176
- 1060 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$150K21.51,176
- 1052 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$151K21.51,176
- 1062 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$92K21.51,176
- 1050 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$163K21.51,339
- 1075 Sterling Ridge Dr Rensselaer, NY$116K21.51,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.