- Lot: 8.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,058 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $406,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $198
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Parcel #: M:34 B:0017
- Zillow Home ID: 56903425
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-595K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01913 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Town of Amesbury as a whole. Among 01913 homes, this home is valued 81.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 41% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
|2 W Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA||$314K||2||1||1,536|
|10 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$243K||2||1||864|
|4 W Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA||$420K||3||2||1,992|
|4 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA||$484K||4||3||3,000|
|3 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$411K||3||2.5||2,256|
|8 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$265K||2||1||1,261|
|3 W Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA||$324K||3||2.5||1,700|
|16 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$465K||4||1.5||3,072|
|15 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$313K||3||1||1,429|
|5 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$375K||2||2||2,152|
|5 W Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA||$411K||3||2.5||1,892|
|8 Whitehall Rd Amesbury, MA||$320K||4||2||1,960|
|4 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$438K||3||1.5||2,664|
|19 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$304K||2||1||1,229|
|6 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$345K||3||2||1,050|
|17 Newton Rd Amesbury, MA||$312K||2||1.5||1,170|
|3 Country Ln Amesbury, MA||$460K||4||3.5||2,008|
|261 Lions Mouth Rd Amesbury, MA||$375K||3||1.5||1,980|
|263 Lions Mouth Rd Amesbury, MA||$318K||4||2||1,781|
|4 Tuckers Ln Amesbury, MA||--||1||1||893|
Nearby Schools in Town of Amesbury
PK-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!