9 Nottingham Way, Pawtucket, RI 028603 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $438,500
- Price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 640739
- Zillow Home ID: 66051727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Nottingham Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% lower than in Pawtucket, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02860 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- 603 East Ave Pawtucket, RI$249K32.52,297
- 4 Nottingham Way Pawtucket, RI$225K31.52,300
- 15 Nottingham Way Pawtucket, RI$434K31.52,128
- 10 Kenilworth Way Pawtucket, RI$520K654,200
- 16 Kenilworth Way Pawtucket, RI$425K52.53,664
- 4 Kenilworth Way Pawtucket, RI$202K21.51,781
- 12 Nottingham Way Pawtucket, RI$448K53.52,796
- 21 Nottingham Way Pawtucket, RI$405K31.52,091
- 610 East Ave Pawtucket, RI$387K41.52,798
- 22 Kenilworth Way Pawtucket, RI$412K52.52,534
- 614 East Ave Pawtucket, RI$361K53.54,837
- 33 Kenilworth Way Pawtucket, RI$283K321,700
- 4 Leicester Way Pawtucket, RI$269K31.51,774
- 615 East Ave Pawtucket, RI$433K32.52,777
- 9 Kenilworth Way Pawtucket, RI$610K54.54,960
- 10 Leicester Way Pawtucket, RI$501K432,691
- 27 Nottingham Way Pawtucket, RI$413K43.52,572
- 28 Kenilworth Way Pawtucket, RI$347K31.51,851
- 19 Kenilworth Way Pawtucket, RI$525K432,732
- 624 East Ave Pawtucket, RI$301K41.52,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.