- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 2,470 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- 16 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00779700
- Zillow Home ID: 57338123
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06482 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.8% decrease for Sandy Hook as a whole. Among 06482 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06482, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sandy Hook, and 8.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06482 home values.
|9 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$347K||3||2.5||1,984|
|11 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$280K||3||2||1,512|
|7 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$334K||3||3.5||2,130|
|7 Nutmeg Ln UNIT 7 Brookfield, CT||$162K||1||2||975|
|13 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$308K||3||2.5||1,620|
|8 Country Squire Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$373K||4||2.5||2,307|
|10 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$242K||3||1.5||1,296|
|15 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$344K||3||2||2,638|
|8 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$313K||3||2||1,930|
|8 Nutmeg Ln UNIT 8 Brookfield, CT||$165K||1||2||975|
|12 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$293K||5||2||1,831|
|14 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$300K||3||2.5||1,820|
|34 Honey Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$240K||3||1.5||1,304|
|10 Country Squire Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$366K||4||3.5||2,094|
|6 Country Squire Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$424K||4||2.5||2,894|
|5 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$327K||4||3||2,000|
|5 Nutmeg Ln UNIT 5 Brookfield, CT||$167K||1||1.5||1,072|
|11 Country Squire Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$370K||4||3.5||2,377|
|15 Country Squire Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$371K||3||2.5||2,600|
|6 Nutmeg Ln Sandy Hook, CT||$388K||4||2.5||2,304|
Nearby Schools in Sandy Hook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!