9 Orchard Ln, Simsbury, CT 060705 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Loft, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Study, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 31971652
- Zillow Home ID: 57768900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Orchard Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06070 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% greater than in Simsbury, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06070 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Simsbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06070 home values.
- 25 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$608K54.53,865
- 21 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$591K533,599
- 8 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$589K433,768
- 294 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT--------
- 288 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT$230K211,073
- 17 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$578K42.53,237
- 15 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$742K554,328
- 16 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$648K43.53,627
- 295 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT$337K32.52,958
- 298 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT$270K42.52,552
- 300 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT$309K42.52,414
- 22 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$605K42.53,727
- 7 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$580K53.53,577
- 299 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT$335K422,500
- 7 Overlook Ter Simsbury, CT$309K42.52,072
- 3 Overlook Ter Simsbury, CT$282K42.52,224
- 302 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT--------
- 5 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$652K53.53,726
- 19 Orchard Ln Simsbury, CT$521K53.53,483
- 301 Bushy Hill Rd Simsbury, CT$335K65.52,463
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.