A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 2,924 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $392,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ 3/4 Bath, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,970 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: KNGS M:000R4 B:000010 L:000004
- Zillow Home ID: 86826830
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-559K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03848 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Kingston as a whole. Among 03848 homes, this home is valued 71.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 41.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
|7 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$375K||3||3||2,833|
|11 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$440K||4||3||3,976|
|12 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$399K||3||3||3,478|
|5 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$385K||4||3||2,929|
|14 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$370K||4||3||2,914|
|5 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$420K||4||2.5||3,540|
|15 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$400K||4||3||3,127|
|16 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$411K||4||2.5||2,950|
|18 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$381K||4||2.5||2,498|
|17 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$403K||4||3||3,224|
|20 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$410K||4||3||3,191|
|19 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$391K||4||3||3,103|
|63 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$281K||3||3||2,082|
|75 Newton Rd Plaistow, NH||$188K||3||1||982|
|22 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$407K||4||3||3,258|
|21 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$464K||4||3||3,630|
|61 Newton Junction Rd Kingston, NH||$173K||2||2||1,205|
|24 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$426K||3||3||3,533|
|23 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$619K||4||3||4,780|
|14 Ordway Ln Kingston, NH||$335K||4||--||2,600|
Nearby Schools in Kingston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.