- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Views: 1,192 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,501 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00045800
- Zillow Home ID: 59009579
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06247 homes, this home is valued 2.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06247, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% lower than in Windham, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06247 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Windham.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|13 Palmer Rd Hampton, CT||$171K||4||1.5||1,478|
|16 Palmer Rd Hampton, CT||$202K||4||2||2,324|
|19 Palmer Ln Plainfield, CT||$120K||3||1||1,212|
|4 Palmer Rd Hampton, CT||$183K||4||1||1,920|
|13 Palmer Ln Plainfield, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,340|
|12 Palmer Rd Scotland, CT||$270K||4||2.5||3,561|
|16 Devotion Rd Scotland, CT||$173K||3||1||1,463|
|12 Devotion Rd Scotland, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,816|
|2 Palmer Ave Griswold, CT||$136K||3||1||1,456|
|7 Brook Rd Scotland, CT||$126K||2||1||858|
|7 Devotion Rd Scotland, CT||$160K||4||1||1,460|
|22 Palmer Rd Hampton, CT||$323K||3||2||1,680|
|3 Devotion Rd Scotland, CT||$294K||5||2.5||3,000|
|23 Devotion Rd Scotland, CT||$171K||6||2||1,184|
|12 Huntington Rd Scotland, CT||$283K||6||3||3,040|
|36 Devotion Rd Scotland, CT||$263K||5||1||2,570|
|30 Brook Rd Scotland, CT||$158K||4||1||1,296|
|29 Devotion Rd Scotland, CT||$200K||4||1.5||2,544|
|35 Devotion Rd Scotland, CT||$130K||1||1||1,104|
|19 Huntington Rd Scotland, CT||$152K||2||1.5||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Windham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!