- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Parker St, Exeter, NH 038334 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,695 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,695 sqft
- Parcel #: EXTR M:073 L:027
- Zillow Home ID: 86840602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Parker Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 11 Parker St Exeter, NH$262K532,385
- 15 Parker St Exeter, NH$446K42.52,740
- 17 Parker St # 19 Exeter, NH$250K432,360
- 14 Parker St Exeter, NH$241K311,307
- 12 Parker St Exeter, NH$320K221,788
- 16 Parker St Exeter, NH$320K732,729
- 8 Parker St Exeter, NH$320K421,908
- 126 Front St Exeter, NH$318K522,670
- 124 Front St # 124A Exeter, NH$357K552,705
- 127 Front St Exeter, NH$259K31.51,464
- 10 Parker St Exeter, NH$284K531,990
- 10 Parker St Exeter, NH$287K331,990
- 116 Front St Exeter, NH$163K421,357
- 137 Front St Exeter, NH$174K311,117
- 119 Front St # 121 Exeter, NH$315K642,953
- 2 School St Exeter, NH$180K321,272
- 8 School St Exeter, NH$256K31.51,470
- 10 School St Exeter, NH$249K531,972
- 16 School St Exeter, NH$189K311,030
- 20 School St Exeter, NH$167K311,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!