9 Plain St APT 2, Fall River, MA 027231 bed, 1 bath, 450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Electric, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Apartment, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 450 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2108633563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Plain Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02723, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% higher than in Fall River, and 15.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02723 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02723 home values.
- 189 Plain St Fall River, MA$315K864,457
- 71 Plain St Fall River, MA$221K933,045
- 65 Plain St Fall River, MA$247K933,896
- 115 Plain St # 2 Fall River, MA$133K11576
- 49 Plain St Fall River, MA$170K632,567
- 106 Plain St Fall River, MA$307K644,541
- 121 Plain St Fall River, MA$194K6299,999
- 114 Plain St Fall River, MA$191K421,704
- 120 Plain St Fall River, MA$170K522,002
- 33 Plain St APT 2 Fall River, MA$159K311,000
- 33 Plain St Fall River, MA$188K932,678
- 121 Plain St Fall River, MA$190K------
- 121 Plain St Fall River, MA$187K------
- 109 Plain St Fall River, MA$168K421,458
- 29 Plain St Fall River, MA$131K11.5812
- 68 Varley St Fall River, MA$160K311,116
- 82 Varley St Fall River, MA$210K632,678
- 732 Bedford St Fall River, MA$811K4313,362
- 92 Varley St Fall River, MA$224K633,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.