- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,535 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Other, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Parcel #: 00838000
- Zillow Home ID: 58774918
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06804 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 3% decrease for Brookfield as a whole. Among 06804 homes, this home is valued 2.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Brookfield, and 11.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06804 home values.
|2 Prospect Dr Brookfield, CT||$338K||3||1.5||1,946|
|7 Prospect Ct Brookfield, CT||$289K||3||1.5||1,276|
|10 Prospect Ct Brookfield, CT||$359K||4||2.5||2,086|
|6 Old Middle Rd Brookfield, CT||$299K||3||2||1,416|
|12 Prospect Ct Brookfield, CT||$326K||3||2.5||1,800|
|8 Prospect Ct Brookfield, CT||$347K||4||2.5||1,828|
|6 Prospect Ct Brookfield, CT||$292K||3||2||1,220|
|3 Old Middle Rd Brookfield, CT||$247K||2||1||1,176|
|4 Prospect Dr Brookfield, CT||$261K||3||1||1,080|
|2 Old Middle Rd Brookfield, CT||$338K||4||2.5||1,872|
|8 Prospect Dr Brookfield, CT||$553K||3||3.5||3,712|
|4 Prospect Ct Brookfield, CT||$285K||3||2||1,132|
|1 Old Middle Rd Brookfield, CT||$242K||2||1||1,277|
|8 Old Middle Rd Brookfield, CT||$289K||3||2.5||1,456|
|46 Ironworks Hill Rd Brookfield, CT||$317K||--||--||--|
|9 Old Middle Rd Brookfield, CT||$246K||3||1.5||1,156|
|36 Ironworks Hill Rd Brookfield, CT||$331K||3||2.5||2,050|
|11 Old Middle Rd Brookfield, CT||$318K||3||2.5||1,500|
|13 Prospect Dr Brookfield, CT||$355K||4||2.5||1,763|
|6 Prospect Dr Brookfield, CT||$394K||5||3||2,136|
Nearby Schools in Brookfield
PK-5, 7-82.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!