- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $216,500
- Price/sqft: $142
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Rolling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Parcel #: 014/18B-01/0009
- Zillow Home ID: 58087739
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06384 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Voluntown as a whole. Among 06384 homes, this home is valued 14.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06384 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.3% higher than in Voluntown, and 101.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06384 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Voluntown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06384 home values.
|7 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$256K||3||2||2,267|
|11 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$250K||4||2||2,224|
|10 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$239K||3||1||1,606|
|12 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$251K||3||1.5||1,648|
|5 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$233K||3||2||1,498|
|13 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$263K||3||2.5||1,872|
|6 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$266K||4||2||2,088|
|14 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$264K||2||2||1,546|
|8 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$278K||3||2.5||1,900|
|3 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$273K||3||2.5||1,593|
|15 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$304K||4||2.5||2,116|
|4 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$250K||3||2||1,498|
|16 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$273K||3||2.5||1,979|
|2 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$232K||3||2||1,357|
|1 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$244K||3||2.5||1,538|
|17 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$232K||3||2||1,256|
|18 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$284K||3||3||2,340|
|20 Rachel Ln Voluntown, CT||$232K||3||2||1,366|
|717 Pendleton Hill Rd Voluntown, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,596|
|720 Pendleton Hill Rd Voluntown, CT||--||--||--||441|
Nearby Schools in Voluntown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!