9 Revere StAPT 8, Boston, MA 02114
Sold on 7/6/12: $427,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:510 sq ft
- Lot:510 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $427,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow531
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1983
- Parcel #W:05 P:02147 S:020
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count10
- Zillow Home ID59174158
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$396,834||$369K – $421K||+$3,081||$778||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,425/mo||$1.9K – $3.1K/mo||-$71||$4.75||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 31.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% less than in Boston, and 80.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 9 Revere Street APT 8
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005