9 Riggs Ave, Ledgewood, NJ 078523 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $171,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- In-Ground Pool, Hot Tub
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 3606303000000002
- Zillow Home ID: 39503001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Riggs Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07852 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Roxbury Township, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roxbury Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07852 home values.
- 7 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$266K----1,857
- 11 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$206K----1,080
- 5 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$236K----1,240
- 8 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$232K----1,192
- 10 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$291K----2,068
- 15 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$245K----1,848
- 12 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$234K----1,461
- 6 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$189K----1,372
- 7 Raritan Ave Ledgewood, NJ$219K----1,285
- 14 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$279K321,021
- 9 Raritan Ave Ledgewood, NJ$257K----1,624
- 1 Morris St Ledgewood, NJ$236K----1,196
- 16 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$327K----1,940
- 3 Raritan Ave Ledgewood, NJ$222K421,632
- 18 Riggs Ave Ledgewood, NJ$207K----987
- 11 Raritan Ave Ledgewood, NJ$215K----1,320
- 1 Canal St Ledgewood, NJ$236K----1,092
- 13 Raritan Ave Ledgewood, NJ$227K----1,386
- 4 Raritan Ave Ledgewood, NJ$184K31888
- 4 Rutgers Pl Ledgewood, NJ$200K----972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.